Article 1 (For the purpose of processing personal information)
The divisional corporation processes personal information for the following purposes: Personal information that is being processed is not used for any other purpose than the following. If the purpose of the use is changed, the company will implement necessary measures such as obtaining a separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Act.
1. Sign up and manage homepage membership
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the intention of joining the membership, identifying and certifying the identity of the member, maintaining and managing the membership according to the provision of the membership system, preventing the use of service for denial of service, and checking the consent of legal representatives, notice, and complaint handling of the personal information of children under the age of 14.
2. Service provision and rate payment
The personal information is processed for identification purposes when payment of the fee or ticket distribution based on the event booking or booking.
3. Notification of civil service handling and handling results
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the applicant, checking the details of the complaint, contacting, notifying, and notifying the results of the investigation.
4. Utilize in marketing and advertising
The medical institution processes personal information for the purpose of providing participation opportunities, identifying the frequency of access to services, or statistics on the members’ use of services, including the delivery of event and event information and the provision of advertising information.
5.The medical institution processes personal information for purposes of corporate regulations and essential information according to the event.
Article 2 (Duration of the processing and retention of personal information)
1. Personal information processed by a division corporation is processed within the specified scope for collection and use purposes and is implemented according to the Privacy Act and the retention period prescribed by the relevant statutes.
2. The major personal information files collected and held by the divisional corporation based on the provisions of the Act are as follows:
Hold name of personal information file Hold key items for processing base
Terms and conditions of membership management on the website;
Information subject consent online member management and
Reservation system operating ID, name, gender
Address, cell phone number
Delete if member withdraws such as e-
3. If there is a need to preserve personal information in accordance with the provisions of the relevant statutes, personal information shall be kept as follows:
1. Records of contract or withdrawal of subscription, etc. (5 years)
2. Records of payment and supply of goods (five years)
3. Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling (3 years)
Article 3 (Provided by third parties in personal information)
1 The divisional corporation processes the personal information of the information subject only within the scope specified in Article 1 (for the purpose of processing the personal information) and provides the personal information to a third party only if the information subject to Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the consent of the information subject.
Article 4 (rights, duties and methods of exercise of information entities)
The information entity may exercise its right to personal information protection in each of the following sections at any time:
1. Request to inquire, modify, and unsubscribe personal information of oneself and children under the age of 14.
2. Request for correction and deletion of personal information errors
▶ Requests for personal information retrieval, modification, revocation, or deletion can be inquired or modified directly by using the website of the division, and the personal information registered can be directly viewed, corrected, or withdrawn after going through a personal verification procedure such as ‘Membership Service’ /’Membership Information Modification’ and ‘Registration’.
2. The exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph 1 may be carried out through written, e-mail, or FAX, and the divisional corporation will take action against it without delay
3. If the information subject requires correction or deletion of personal information errors, etc., the divisional corporation shall not use or provide the personal information until correction or deletion is completed.
4. The exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph 1 may be carried out through an agent, such as a legal representative for the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a letter of attorney according to Annex 11, Enforcement Regulations of the Privacy Act.
Article 5 (Private personal information items processed)
The division handles the following personal information items:
1. Sign up and manage homepage membership
– Membership should be free of charge.
– Items required for membership: name, email address, gender, date of birth, password
2. Handle Civil Service
– Contact website: Same as item of membership in section 1.
– E-mail inquiry: Email address
3. The following personal information items can be automatically generated and collected during the Internet service use process:
– IP addresses, cookies, MAC addresses, service records, visiting records, bad usage records, etc.
Article 6 (Discovery of Personal Information)
1. Division corporation destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the period of personal information retention and the purpose of handling it.
2. In the event that personal information is kept under other statutes despite the expiration of the personal information retention period agreed by the information subject or the processing purpose has been achieved, the personal information (or personal information file) is transferred to a separate database (DB) or the storage location is preserved differently.
3. Procedure and procedure for personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The personal information of the users shall be destroyed within five days of the end of the retention period, and within five days of the date when the personal information is deemed unnecessary, such as the purpose of personal information handling, the abolition of the service or the termination of the project.
2. Disposal method
Personal information that has been recorded and stored in electronic file form uses a technical method that cannot play the recording. Personal information recorded and stored in the document shall be destroyed by grinding or incineration with a shredder.
Article 7 (Private measures for securing personal information)
The 1st Infantry Division takes the following steps to secure personal information safety.
1. Administrative measures: establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular staff training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, security program installation
3. Physical measures: Control access to computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc.
Article 8 (Personal Information Protection Officer)
1. The 1st Infantry Division is responsible for the handling of personal information and designated as the person in charge of personal information protection as shown below for handling complaints and damage relief of information subjects related to personal information processing.
Personal information management responsibility/responsible: Shim Ye-young, team leader
2. The information body can contact the personal information protection officer and the department responsible for all personal information protection related inquiries, complaints and damage relief that occurred while using the services (or business) of the division. The division will answer and process inquiries from the information subject without delay.